I really like unique & little known websites. Over the years, I have bookmarked couple of these websites. These are some of my favorites because they are interesting or useful.
- 'Calculate Your Total Time Watching Tv Shows' - It does what the names says. Super good for figuring out how long certain episodes, seasons or shows will take. You can select specific episodes or shows too! https://tiii.me/
- 'How Many People Are In Space Right Now?' - It gives you the exact number, basic information about the astronauts, how long they've been there and links to their Wikipedia pages. I just think it's really interesting to think about how many people are above my head and floating around out there right now. https://www.howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com/
- 'Ninja Burger' - It's a fake restaurant that parodies a burger places based on ninjas. Love the website, think it's really funny. Good place to waste time. https://www.ninjaburger.com/about.shtml
- 'Post Secret' - Lots of people in the US know about it but I feel like outside of the US, it's lesser known. People send in their secrets on postcards creatively decorated. Every Sunday there are new and repeated secrets. It's fascinating and I check it weekly. Also they provide suicide hotline phone numbers for people who are thinking of harming themselves. https://postsecret.com/
- 'Down For Everyone or Just Me?' - If a website isn't working and you're unsure what's going on, use this. I find it particularly helpful to check 'Blackboard' for university because 50% of the time it's me and 50% of the time it's 'Blackboard'. https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
- 'The Wiki Game' - It's a website that uses Wikipedia in different formats in 'Kevin Bacon' style games. Basically get from one topic to another using the hyperlinked content in Wikipedia articles. There are play options including timed, versus, within a certain number etc. https://www.thewikigame.com/
If you like them please sound off in the comments section below & I will be happy to add more from my list :)