|The logo of the Free Software Foundation, the organization founding the principles of free software.|
Now I think it extremely important for all software to be free. On my computer I use elementary OS & persuade others to follow the free software tradition. I don't use any proprietary applications and limit my access to freedom denying websites like facebook. In other words, I've gone full freetard. I want to be able to use computers like a normal person, but I haven't been able to convince myself that the free software principles are wrong and ever since I've been promoting it. Few people appreciate what I do and then there are those who always criticize me bringing it down to proprietary vs free software.
- Free Software Foundation statement on the GNU Bash "shellshock" vulnerability
- Links 17/9/2014: CoreOS, ChromeOS, and systemd
- Will Ubuntu Edge commit to using only free software?
- 'Free Unix!': The world-changing proclamation made 30 years ago
- Soundwave Plugs Into YouTube To Let You Track Listening Habits On Freetard Music Service Of Choice